Thank you all who came and presented as well as all that came to enjoy a wonderful lunch and watch the presentations. Lunch was provided by Zack Ballinger from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals. A lot of feedback from the audience was received with wonderful comments. A great thought provoking meeting. Here are the presentations. The videos are ready now, the links are posted here to Vimeo Showcase.
- Alessandro Iannaccone, MD– Macular pattern dystrophy masquerading as AMD- patient that presented with decreased vision with a CNV. On exam was found to have fleck like lesions and associated subretinal fluid. Patient responded to anti-VEGF treatment and was positive for RDS-Peripherin gene on genetic testing
- Roshan George, MD– Management of Bilateral Intraocular lymphoma with h/o prior primary lymphoma of breast
- Nathan Haines, MD– Macular ischemia noted day 1 following routine membrane peeling
- Katherine Baker, DO – Case of sutured IOL from dropped lens
- Jessica Weinstein, MD- Case 1– Bilateral retinal vasculitis related to thrombotic microangiopathy
- Jessica Weinstein, MD- Case 2– Young male with bilateral uveitis from TINU
- Margaret Greven, MD– A case of night blindness from Vitamin A deficiency
- Omar Punjabi, MD– A case of acute placoid syphilitic chorioretinitis
- Omar Punjabi, MD– A case of congenital retinal macrovessel
- Rajiv Shah, MD– A case of retinal detachment in an adult with regressed ROP
- Rajiv Shah, MD– A case of AMPEE
- Rajiv Shah, MD– A case of Susac’s syndrome
Thanks to all those who attended! Please “Like” or comment on the videos to give some feed back. Thanks.
Rajiv Shah, MD, Omar Punjabi, MD and Peter Van Houten, MD
Remember, the next meeting is April 25, 2020, 11:30am at Charlotte North Carolina. A wonderful lunch at the steakhouse will be part of the meeting. Not to be missed!